Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bend Oregon


Davis and I went to Sunriver for a week to see my family.

Helping Papa hang a bird feeder

Filling the bird feeder

They had an exhibit set up in Sunriver that had fire trucks, police cars, and tractors.

On the fire truck ...


On the tractor...


Driving the tractor...


Air Guitar



Showing off his sticker from the bike police in Sunriver


Eating a cookie from Papa... So Davis and my dad would go to the bakery every morning, but they wouldn't return until several hours later. Each morning they would go to the stables to see the horses, to the airport to see the planes, to see the fire trucks etc. One day they even got to see a helicopter that was doing some practice runs. When the helicopter took off Davis made the sign for more. My dad was trying to explain to him that it was flying away, when a gentleman standing next to them said it would be right back, it was just doing a test flight. When the helicopter landed the guy took Davis and my dad over to the helicopter and let them go inside, and even let Davis sit in the pilots seat!


One of the many deer in the "neighborhood" in sunriver.


Swimming in the hottub with Nani...


Blowing bubbles and showing us how he does it ALL by himself.



Bubbles with Morgan. (Morgan is my Cousin Merideths daughter, so I am not sure what that makes her and Davis, I think second cousins)





Morgan Ostrer blowing bubbles


Davis and I also got a chance to go to the park and to lunch with the Yumas! Dina and Nate worked with Greg and I at Goleta Valley Junior High and lived around the corner from us in Solvang! They moved to Redmond 2 years ago, and have a son Spencer who is just a few months younger than Davis.

At lunch with Spencer.

No comments: