Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life in Idaho


Honolulu Hawaii: High 85 sunny.

Portland Oregon: High 64, Sunny.

Solvang California: High 72, Sunny

Last week at this time, Greg and I were in beautiful Hawaii for my friend Mollys wedding (more pictures to come.) On Sunday, I was laying on a beach in Hawaii, swimming in the ocean, and enjoying the sun.

at the beach, swimming, and boogie boarding... what a rough day...

This week:

TWIN FALLS IDAHO:
High 38, low 26, scattered snow showers!

Last Thursday I was driving to work (it was still dark out) and I saw what I thought were a lot of little bugs... no, it was snowing, just for about 10 minutes. Just a little bit. I was told that it was rare for snow this early.

Friday during the day, it snowed again, this time for about 2 hours, sticking to the ground. When it stopped snowing, the snow melted. Again, I am told this is rare.

I woke up this morning to 2-3 inches of snow on the ground and it was still snowing. It is now 3:30, the snow has stopped and is starting to melt. BUT, its suppose to snow again tonight up to 4 inches.... HELLO, ITS OCTOBER! IT DOESN'T SNOW IN OCTOBER! (I just looked out the window, and its starting to snow again.)

Only in Idaho!



At least Davis really liked the snow!

2 comments:

tamom said...

i loved getting the message on my phone about the weather! so i went to the blog looking for more pictures... more please! i like to live vicariously throught my friends who live in snowy places. i hope you are ebjoying it!
btw-we are having a heat-spell. it has been in the 80's...

Unknown said...

3 words - global climate change :)