Saturday, September 20, 2008

And the Terrible 2's Begin...

Davis turned two on the 13th of September. My parents (Nani and Papa), my sister Allison, and Dave, Jayme and the girls helped us celebrate! It turned out to be a Thomas the Train Party!

My first attempt at decorating a cake. (at least it tasted good!)

Eating cake with the girls


more frosting... (His daycare gave him this hat the day before and he wore it ALL weekend!)


I don't think Davis really ate any cake. I think he just smeared the frosting on his face.


Posing in his new Thomas the Train Helmet... He actually wore this helmet around Target with the big plastic box around it, I felt like I had to buy it...


New Bike and Helmet (because he really needs a helmet... You know those trikes can be dangerous!)


Coming up into the playroom and seeing the train table for the first time.




Playing with the trains



Still playing... everyday!!!


1 comment:

tamom said...

Davis really does look older - of course, he IS older! cute stuff. we just had Max's 4th bday party, and his first biggy with a bouncy house and all.