Sunday, July 20, 2008

How Times Have Changed

During our recent trip to Portland Davis and I got to see a bunch of my old high school friends (and some I have known since I was a baby!) It was fun going back to Jens house. I used to go there for daycare (30 years ago.) Now to see Davis there (about the same age I was when I started) was crazy!


Catching up on old times...

Davis and Kylie playing in the water.

Jacob Fruth... What a Cutie!

Kylie and Greta


The Johnson girls...Greta and Calla

Olivia Jordan - future star!

Molly looking like a pro... with the help of Cara

The best group shot of the kids we could get!


All of us... (L to R) Sandie and Olivia Jordan, Dani Webb with Kylie Pizzuti, Alyssa and Cara Pizzuti, Davis and I, Jen and Jake Fruth, Sarah and Calla Johnson, and Molly Newcomb with Greta Johnson! Wow how times have changed!!!

No comments: